Kadapa District Co-operative Central Bank (Kadapa DCCB) was Established in the year 1919 and started functioning on 10.02.1919 at Kadapa. Consequent to introduction of Single Window Credit Delivery System by the Govt. of A.P. in the year 1987, the erstwhile PADBs were merged in DCC Bank Kadapa and on the principle of one Bank for one revenue district, The Kadapa District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd.,(Kadapa DCCB) started functioning as Head Quarters at Kadapa.
Sri G V ANILKUMAR REDDY